Send your application form
Read more about: Warsaw School of Arts
Submit necessary documents at the WSA. You can submit your set of documents in person or send it via post to our postal address.
The documents you need to submit are:
- An original of your secondary school-leaving examination certificate along with verification documents or with apostille;
- An original of Polish certified translation of your secondary school-leaving examination certificate;
- An attestation confirming your certificate is equivalent to its’ Polish counterpart issued according to rules and regulations on authentication of foreign secondary school- leaving examination certificates awarded outside of Poland (nostrification procedure);
- Your application form/ personal questionnaire;
- A copy of passport and visa or resident permit or other document authorizing your stay at the territory of Poland;
- A photocopy of your Accident Insurance Policy for the period of your education in Poland or a certified copy of your European Health Insurance Card or declaration, that you will join the Polish National Healthcare Fund (NFZ) promptly after you join the WSA;
- A medical certificate, that confirms you are fit to study at the department and field you have chosen to apply to;
- Four document photographs showing your current appearance with your name and surname at the back;
- Confirmation that you have payed your recruitment and registration fee (enrolment fee).
The documents must be submitted before your interview.
Authentication and nostrification procedures of foreign educational certificates. Secondary school completion certificates obtained outside of Poland must bear apostille or be authenticated.
If country in which the document was issued is a party to the Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents (Journal of Laws, No 112, Item 937 issued 2005) authentication of documents in this country is replaced with an apostille certificate attached to a given document.
Here you will find a list of countries – parties to the Convention and addresses of institutions issuing apostille: http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php
If country in which the document was issued is not a party to the Convention, the authentication is done by a Polish consulate in this country.
Nostrification of secondary school-leaving examination certificates
Secondary school-leaving examination certificate issued abroad is recognized in Poland on the basis of an international agreement on academic recognition or nostrification procedure. Documents must be authorized by nostrification if they have been issued by a country which doesn’t have a signed and valid agreement on mutual academic recognition. Information on the agreements are available on the website of the Polish Ministry of Science and Education: http://www.nauka.gov.pl/en/recognition-of-foreign-qualifications/
Nostrification of a foreign secondary school-leaving examination certificate is done by a school superintendent competent for the place of stay of the nostrification applicant or a school superintendent competent for the place of the institutions’ headquarters – if the person applying does not reside in Poland. On the territory of the mazowieckie voivodeship (applicable to the WSA’s headquarters) the nostrification procedure is done by the Education Office in Warsaw (http://www.kuratorium.waw.pl/en).
Take part in the recruitment interview
We invite you to the recruitment interview to get to know you better. We want to asses your abilities and make sure you have chosen the right field of study. Recruitment interview will be conducted via the Internet. After applying and submitting a set of documents you will be sent a link with password to an online recruitment interview.
The interview will be based on a set of open questions. It’s not an exam on theoretical knowledge, only on motivation and aptitude to study the chosen field of study. The interview should be supplemented with at least 3 paintings (optionally drawings or any other art work by you) sent via the Internet.
Take part in a compulsory outdoor painting and drawing workshop
All candidates will take part in an outdoor painting workshop in September. The workshop will take place in Warsaw and on the premises of the WSA on Siennicka 6a, Str.
Enrolment fees in 2017/2018 academic year:
Recruitment fee (non-refundable) – 150 PLN.
Registration fee (enrolment fee) – is a one-time administration fee for every field of study and mode of studies and amounts to 600 PLN. Registration fee is refunded in case of negative recruitment interview outcome and not refunded in case the candidate decides not to enroll.
The payments may be done in cash in the Biuro Organizacji Studiów (Study Organization Office) at the premises of the WSA or via bank transfer:
Warsaw School of Arts
Account number 64 1020 1127 0000 1902 0200 1170
PKO BP S.A.
Siennicka 6a Street, 04-005 Warsaw